How To Hide Your Likes On Facebook – Keep Facebook Likes Private
You just liked a page or product on Facebook and you are surprise how your family and friends are reacting. Are your Facebook likes raising issues? Here on this post is how to keep your Facebook Likes Private.
The process is quick and simple, it is almost the same as what we shared on how to hide Facebook friends.
You can always get this done with either your desktop browsers or through the Facebook App. They work the same way.
How to hide Your Likes on facebook
Follow these steps to keep your thoughts about peoples pictures, post groups private on facebook.
- First of all Login to your Facebook Account
- Click Timeline on your personal page.
- Click More.
- Click Likes.
- the pencil icon on the right (Manage).
- Select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes from the menu.
- Click the triangle next to the head and shoulders icon for the category you wish to make private.
- Select the level of privacy you want for the like visibility of the category. Your options include: Public, Friends, Only Me or Custom. If you want to hide your likes from everyone but yourself, choose “Only Me”.
- Click Save Changes to complete the action.
Finally, my though about hiding your Facebook like is simple. Whatever you like and appreciate there is no point hiding it. But for those who will like to limit those that views what they like on Facebook. The above is the way out.
Are there reasons why you will like to hide your likes on Facebook? Share below using the comment box.
Leave a Reply