IMSU Post UTME form for 2019/20session is now out. Candidates who choose Imo State University Owerri during the just concluded JAMB Exam can now go to the school portal to purchase and complete their forms.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Guide
This post will guide you on how to purchase and complete your IMSU Post UTME form online and get ready for the Exam.
So all those who choose Imo State University – (IMSU) as their first or second choice of institution during the JAMB Exam should follow the steps outlined here to complete their post UTME form. (In case you did not chose IMSU before, you can do JAMB change of Institution to IMSU Here)
Note: I did like to Inform you that the 2019/20 IMSU Post UTME form is not yet on sale. You will be updated on this blog once sales begins. You can as well subscribe to this blog to get updates or simply post your contact as a comment below to receive an sms .
Things You need to Complete IMSU post UTME online Application
- A payment of N2,000 nonrefundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Apply For IMSU Post UTME Admission
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the IMSU official website at www.imsu-edu.ng
- Next is, click on the IMSU portal link just at the menu (you will be directed to a new page)
- Scroll down to locate Online Registrations, click on Online registrations to reveal its options
- Click on Admission screening form
- Now, enter your JAMB registration number and click Login
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway (remita gateway) to pay with your credit or debit card. Please note the RRR Code)
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page
- Re-enter your JAMB registration Number, click Login to confirm your Payment
- Continue to the application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Uplaod your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
All payments are to be done on the Remita platform. what this means is that you can make your payment after generating an invoice to any Commercial Bank of choice, at any location in Nigeria.
There is no need travelling down to Imo State to complete your Form.
For more details on IMSU – Imo State University Cut off mark, Available Courses and Departments. Visit www.imsu.edu.ng
Finally, it is interesting to know that IMSU JUPEB form is now available for those who want to join IMSU in 200 level. Click Here For : IMSU JUPEB Application and Also For IMSU Post Graduate Application
I hope you find this post on IMSU Post UTME really useful, Drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box below if you have any question or to get posted once form is on sale in Imsu whatsapp group.