Are you tired of using the default android Font on your device? Here is a proven 5 Ways to change android fonts without rooting your Android device.
The good news is that, this methods works perfectly for your rooted device (for those that have already rooted their device) and as well for device not rooted. Lets see how it works
How to Change Fonts On Android Devices without Rooting
There are different ways to change your android device’s font. Most method depends on the brand of Android phone or tablet you are using.
Some android devices like (Samsung, HTC and LG) comes with additional fonts you can choose from. Whereas some other devices don’t have such features.
One: Change Android Font Using System Settings
Like i said above, some android models have several fonts per-installed in them from which you can choose from.
Let me quickly show you how to about this before we go into more complex ways of Changing android fonts.
- For Samsung phone, LG and other devices, the common way to change font is simply: go to Settings > Display > Font Style and select the font you would like to use.
Two: Go Launcher – How to use Go Launcher to Change Android Fonts
You can quickly change fonts on your android device with Go Launcher. GoLauncher lets you customize home screen, widgets, wallpapers and more. It also lets you beautify your phone with thousands of free themes.
- To Start with you will need to download and install GoLauncher on google Play store.
- Next is to Download and Install GoLauncher Fonts. By clicking this link.
After that search for Go launcher font styles of choice and download them to your SD
- Open Go Launcher from you home screen. And click on the icon with the wrench (Go Settings). This will open the Preferences Menu.
- At the Preferences menu, tap On Font. You will find a list of font to select from.
- Click or Tap on SCAN FONT to see you downloaded font.
Alternatively, you can manually put the font files to the path /sd card/GOlauncher Ex/fonts. Note: The changes are effected on your font style immediately.
Three: iFonts Change Android Fonts Using iFonts
iFonts is another way to change android fonts easily. To do this should first of all enable installation of apps from Unknown sources .
To enable installations from unknown sources;
- Go to Settings then tap Security.
- Check the box for Unknown sources.
- A warning window pops-up to let you know this option may leave your device vulnerable.
- Click OK and close out of settings
Having done the above, you are good to go for ifonts installations.
- First of all Download and Install ifonts to your device
- Next is you launch ifonts
- On the Online Tabs, Select a font name that you want to install. then
- Tap on download to get and install font
- Tap previews to see font sizes and styles you can choose from.
- Select anyone of choice and Click Set
Or simply go to Settings — Display — Font Style. Your newly installed font should appear on the list and you can activate it immediately.
Four: Font Fix
With font fix you can change Android Fonts easily. It works better for rooted devices. All you have to do is download and install font fix. Then activate font fix as you default font. that is all.
Five: Font Changer
Finally, on this post. You can use font changer to customize your android fun to suit. Unlike the other options, this app does not change the system font of your phone but allows you to change fonts for your social media apps.
Finally, There are several other ways to change Android Font styles for those who desire so much to have theirs changed. The above is just five of these many ways.
If you have any other way to change Android fonts without rooting, do share in the comment box below.