Oprah Winfrey – Here are some things you never knew about this popular Television Producer, Talk Show Host, Film Actress, Producer, Actress, Philanthropist, Film Actor/Film Actress.
Yes, Oprah Winfrey is a name that rings a bell, but there are some things about her people don’t tend to care about. Oprah is popular for her talk shows and also for her philanthropic works but many people did not know she never got married for once. Now, let me show you some facts about Oprah Winfrey you don’t know.
Facts About Oprah Winfrey
- Full Name: Oprah Gail Winfrey
- Birth Date: January 26, 1954
- Place Of Birth: Kosciusko, Mississippi
- Education: Tennessee State University
- Status: Never Got married, Though was once in relationship with Stedman Graham
- She became the first black female host of a nationally syndicated daily talk show with the premiere of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Became the first recipient of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ Bob Hope Humanitarian Award in the year 2002.
- Oprah Winfrey became the first black female billionaire in the United States in 2003
- Has homes in Montecito, California, Rolling Prairie, Indiana, and Telluride, Colorado.
Popular Quotes By Oprah Winfrey
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
- “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.”
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”
- “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.”
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
- “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.”
- “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.”
Oprah Winfrey – What you Don’t Know About Oprah Winfrey
- “Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.”
- “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what bout oprahyou want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.”
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.”
Oprah Winfrey is once of the most successful black women living today. She has been a role model to so many people and has been a source of strength to most people.