This is to prepare the mind of all candidates that applied for Admission to Ebonyi State University EBSU as regards. EBSU Post UTME – Schedules For 2017/2018 Admission Screening Excercise.
Candidates are expected to locate/report to their POST–UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips. on or before 8:30 am on Saturday 23 September 2017. Click Here to Print Acknowledge slip.
What To Come with To EBSU POST UTME Center
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
In case you have completed your registration and have not printed your slip, or maybe you need to reprint your acknowledgement slip. Below is a guide on how to reprint your slip. Remember you are to come with Two Clear copies of your slip to the Post UTME center.
How To Print EBSU Post UTME Acknowledgement Slip
To Reprint your slip simply,
- Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your POST-UTME result.
- Now click on EBSU PORTAL
- Click on Online application.
- Select on 2017/2018 admission screening application or simply click here to take you where you will enter you JAMB reg number.
- Type in your JAMB registration number and
- Click LOGIN. Your acknowledgement slip will automatically come up.
How to Check EBSU Post UTME Result
Furthermore, After the completion of the post UTME exercise, candidates are to check their result some days after the exam. Candidates should note they will be required to buy a Post UTME result checker to enable them check their results. This and more updates will be made available on this website as to
- when to check your EBSU post UTME result
- to check your admission status
- How to proceed with your acceptance of admission.
How to check your 2018 EBSU Admission Status
firstly, To check if you are successful in the Ebsu 2017/2018 Admission list, follow the steps below to check you admission status.
- Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net. Scroll down towards the buttom of the page
- Click on check admission status (Regular)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit.
Finally, EBSU Post UTME for 2017/2018 is scheduled for 23 sept 2017. candidates are to be on ground with the above listed materials to take their exam. Feel free to use the comment box if you have questions with respect to the article. You can subscribe to get get up to date information using the subscription box to your right. Thanks.. I wish you all the best.