FUNAI Starts 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Today – How to locate Exam venue. Despite the on going ASUU strick action, the management of the Federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo will commence there First set of screeninmg exercise today being 18th September 2017 by 10am.
Candidates who have successfully purchased and filled their 2017 Post UTME form for the institution are to visit the school portal to reprint their acknowledgement slip in order to verify their specific exam date and thus appear in the school for their Screening test which is scheduled for there entire week.
Things to come with to FUNAI screening venue
Now for those who have already printed their slip and known there exam date. Below are the things to come with to the screening venue.
- Original Jamb Slips
- Registration slips
- Writing material (Biro)
Candidates are not expected to come with
- Cell phones
- Books etc.
How to Locate the FUNAI Exam Venue
- From any part of the country, make your way to Abakalik. That is through any means of transportation. once you arrive abakaliki.
- Locate and drop at Vanco junction. ( this happens to be a popular junction with a well built fly over bridge).
- Make your way to a small park Call Ikwo park. (asking for direction help a great deal)
- Join a bus going to FUNAI which is less than 300 naira
- This bus will take you directly to the School environment from where you will find your way to the exam Hall.
I hope this help in any way. do have a wonderful and successful screening test. looking forward to see you during the matriculation exercise. Always visit this site for more information, and to check your screening test results and admission list. less you forget FUNAI Starts 2017/2018 Screen Exercise Today – How to locate Exam venue