You are about to learn the simple steps to recover your lost Gmail account or password. Do you find it difficult logging in to your Gmail Account, or Have you forgotten the password to your Gmail account. Now, you don’t have to get yourself worked up because your Gmail account will surely be back with Gmail Account Recovery.
Gmail account is one account nobody can afford to lose because of the numerous features and benefits that comes with it. Losing your Gmail account means you can’t access your mails, Youtube account, Google play store, Google plus, and your Google Drive just to mention a few. Believe me as a student, business owner or a regular online marketer you can’t just do without this things.
There are just few reasons why you can be denied access to your Gmail account. You might lose your Gmail account because you forgot your password, or due to too many log on with different devices. It can as well be as a result of not accessing your Account for a long period of time. Here is quick guide to Gmail account recovery and to get back your Gmail password.
How to recover your Gmail account – Gmail Account Recovery
In order to successfully recover your Gmail account, you have to bear it in mind that you will be required to provide some of the information you entered during your Gmail account creation. Now, let’s get into the main business Gmail Account Recovery.
How to recover Gmail account ( Forgotten Password)
- First of all, log on to www.gmail.com on your pc or mobile browser
- Enter your Gmail Account Username
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Now enter the lass password you remember and click next. or
- Click on the try a different Question to give you other password recovery options.
- Follow up the questions with the possible answers and your account will be recovered.
Note: All Google will require of you is the mobile number or Alternative email you used during Gmail Account Registration. Once you can remember this number, a new confirmation code/mail will be sent to this number/email. Enter this code to verify your account, and your account will be retrieved immediately.
How to recover Gmail account ( Forgotten email )
Here, you can use this method to recover an email account that you are not too sure of its Username. To do this.
- log on to www.gmail.com
- This time, Click on “Forgot Email?”
- A new page will come up requesting you to enter any recovery email or phone number associated with the account. Provide this email or phone and Google will confirm is your account exist and send confirmation needed to set up your account. Finally,
- Enter code and your account will be ready.
How to recover Gmail account ( Google support )
- Click Here to go to Google Support page for account recovery
- provide your Gmail address, or phone number then,
- Click Next
- Provide the answer to the security question, to verity your account.
Click here to sign up for a New Gmail Account and enjoy Unlimited storage space and access to free Yotube, Google Drive and Google Plus account.
Hope You find this post useful, Always come arround for more inetesting How tos @ www.fidelz.com